FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAM
Aims to remove the financial barriers to contraception of choice, promote the most effective methods of birth control, and reduce unintended pregnancy. Through the following activities:
- Partnership with medical health clinics that provide reproductive health education and family planning services for need-base beneficiaries
- Provide financial support for access to contraceptive methods of choice while promoting long active reversible contraceptives
- Conduct reproductive health/family planning workshops in targeted communities where is lacking
CAPACITY BUILDING AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- To provide access to capacity building and technical education courses that will better the employment opportunities for beneficiaries.
- Promote enrollment of beneficiaries in INFOTEP courses related to their area of interest.
- Provide financial aid to cover material costs and cover transportation costs in specific cases.
- Provide personalized mentorship relationships to beneficiaries with empowered members of FEM.
- Bridge the gap between women of different economic background to promote cross sectional empowerment.
- Match FEM Mentors to FEM Scholars to promote “life-plan” as a tool for personal empowerment.
- Conduct FEM mentor network events that focus on skill building.